terça-feira, 17 de dezembro de 2013

New only write story.

Good day.
I'll post more of the written stories.
This one already had a slightly modified version of comics.
In fact, the first also had a comic version, but she was so changed that it seems another story.
read:


The Anniversary

CAMILA home.

CAMILA is in your home, the home is all decorated birthday and a table with a cake and various pies . The doorbell rings, CAMILA answers the door and is EMILIA.

EMILIA

Happy birthday friend.

CAMILA

Thank you.

EMILIA embraces CAMILA.

EMILIA

And as the song says, brought no present, only came to eat .

CAMILA looks bland for EMILIA. EMILIA goes toward the table . EMILIA back with a box.

EMILIA

Just kidding, your present is here.

CAMILA

Thanks, but would not kick you out.

EMILIA

I dunno, you're a little crazy.

CAMILA

Fool.

CAMILA opens the box and this is one of the pies. CAMILA gets the pie in hand.

CAMILA

The table is full of these pies.

EMILIA

But this pie is very special. Allow me.

EMILIA takes the pie CAMILA hand and throws it forcefully in the face of CAMILA, your face gets all smeared.

EMILIA

See? This pie is Funny Pie brand.

CAMILA (irritated)

Wow, I'm dying of laughter.

EMILIA

I felt a tinge of sarcasm al.

CAMILA

Forget it.

EMILIA

So let me fill my belly before the other guests arrive.

CAMILA

You are welcome.

EMILIA goes to the table, CAMILA  goes to the table, picks up a pie and put inside the gift box. CAMILA goes to EMILIA.

CAMILA

Look, I also have a gift for you.

EMILIA handle this opens, see the pie and quickly throws in CAMILA face.

EMILIA

Thanks, I loved it and look that is not my birthday .

CAMILA (irritated)

Glad you liked it.

The doorbell rings, and is CAMILA meets DANIELA.

DANIELA

Here is your present.

CAMILA opens the box and take a pink dress.

CAMILA

Thank you, even you know that I hate pink.

DANIELA gets upset.

DANIELA

Sorry.

CAMILA

No, I apologize, is that I'm angry today.

DANIELA

I know, you liked best the Emilia gift.

CAMILA

Why do you think so?

DANIELA gets a pie, hold the back of the head and rubs CAMILA pie in her face.

DANIELA

It was a joke, I know you hate pink. My gift is this pie, we know you like that.

EMILIA goes to DANIELA.

EMILIA

I did not say she'd like?

DANIELA

Yes, we planned it us together.

CAMILA (irritated)

I love to have friends like you.


EMILIA and DANIELA go picking up all the pies and throwing in CAMILA and CAMILA going trying to clear her own face with the hands.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário