sábado, 21 de dezembro de 2013

More one only writed story.

This story has a similar story in the comics.

Earning money.

CAMILA House.

CAMILA is sitting in the chair with a table in front of her, writing in a notebook. DANIELA is at the corner of the wall. The doorbell rings.

CAMILA

Wait.

DANIELA

Alright.

CAMILA answers the door and is EMILIA.

EMILIA

I came to return your notebook.

CAMILA

Thank you, enter here.

EMILIA enters and the two go to the table and sit.

CAMILA

Help me out here with my lesson.

EMILIA

OK.

EMILIA looks at the corner of the wall and see DANIELA.

EMILIA

Not for nothing, but I think we have company.

CAMILA

What?

CAMILA laughs. CAMILA gets a pie, DANIELLE goes up and throws the pie in DANIELA face.

EMILIA

I don´t understand.

CAMILA

Nothing, that's only for when I get angry.

CAMILA and continue doing the lesson.

CAMILA

Damn, I messed up again.

CAMILA takes two pies and throw  in DANIELA face.

EMILIA

Alright there Daniela?

DANIELA

I am OK.

EMILIA

Well I 'm going away I 'm not crazy.

CAMILA

Easy, I'll explain. Daniela had a discount on her salary of about her problems, so I had to give her the remaining.

EMILIA

I did, and now you're abusing her.

CAMILA

Of course, I have to enjoy it, she never took pity on me, huh Daniela .

DANIELA

I do not care, you pay me at the end and we're even.

EMILIA

Can I play too?

DANIELA

Then is bent payment.

CAMILA

I think you better leave her.

DANIELA

Okay.

CAMILA is on the left, Daniela in the middle and Emilia in right. Each is holding a pie. CAMILA and DANIELA are opposite to each other. CAMILA throws a pie in DANIELA face. DANIELA turns to EMILIA, EMILIA throws a pie in DANIELA.

CAMILA

This business is boring.

CAMILA takes EMILIA pie in her hand and throws the two into DANIELA face. DANIELA cleans the face and goes toward CAMILA with a pie.

CAMILA

Daniela , you know that if you do this , you lose everything.

DANIELA

I know we agreed it.

CAMILA

Then behave.

EMILIA

Well, if you will not need those pies that you are holding.
EMILIA puts his hand beneath the hand and do DANIELA hits self.
DANIELA put the pie dish on the floor and wipes clean with a cloth.

DANIELA

That's not fair. The agreement was between me and you.

CAMILA

Do not bother, the agreement clearly provided that.

DANIELA

Okay, take the pie from the floor, hit me and we end up with this.

CAMILA

Not so fast friend, take the pie in the ground.

DANIELA

For what?

CAMILA

Do what I 'm talking about.

DANIELA takes the pie. CAMILA puts her hand down hand DANIELA.

DANIELA

Oh, you can stop , that's why I complained.

CAMILA

What?

DANIELA

You can hit me with these pies, but this way is very humbling, it looks like I 'm an idiot I'm throwing pies in myself.

CAMILA

But that's the idea, so it becomes funny .

DANIELA

I do not want.

CAMILA

If you leave, this will be the last, if you refuse, our agreement will have been broken and I will not pay you anything.

DANIELA

Damn, what negotiate with a crook, will soon.


DANIELA gets a pie and still, CAMILA takes her hand and hit she with the pie , getting her face all smeared. DANIELA cleans and gets irritated while EMILIA and CAMILA laugh at her.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário