terça-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2013

For who like reads.

Good evening everyone.
How should I have already written here, my intention before you start making comics was making short films with scenes of pie in the face.
As it did not work, I started making comics.
Decided from time to time publish the scripts of my stories to anyone who enjoys reading.
Many elements of the scripts I used in the stories, but here they are more complete.
That is, read the written stories and speak their opinions.

Oh, the stories are in script format with highlighted dialogues, I just took the particulars of time and place, because I thought unnecessary.

I don´t know if the translation is good.

Thank you.

The Welcome

EMILIA and DANIELA are sitting in the street, leaning against the wall.

EMÍLIA

And that Camila, huh?

DANIELA

One who moved to the street? I do not know, seems to be a good people.

EMILIA (irritated)

Good people? This girl is the biggest snob.

DANIELA

Really?

EMÍLIA

She walks all dressed like a rich girl.

DANIELA

I do not know, I think that's your problem, not hers.

EMÍLIA laughs.

EMÍLIA

I know, let's make a deal, let's move on bakery...

EMÍLIA talking on ear DANIELA.

DANIELA (upset)

Oh, not that.

EMÍLIA

Why not?

DANIELA

It is wrong to do.

EMÍLIA

No it is not, when everyone comes into a group, have to go through this, then we see if she is cool like us to be in our group, or if   it 's just a a snob girl.

DANIELA

I do not like this.

One hour after:

CAMILA is walking down the street. EMÍLIA calls CAMILA. CAMILA turns and sees EMÍLIA.

Camilia

You live here in the street, right?

Camilia goes toward EMÍLIA to greet her. EMÍLIA take your hands from behind her back and she is holding a cream pie.

Camilia

Welcome gift?

EMÍLIA

More or less, come here Camila.

Camilia enters in scene holding two pies.

CAMILA

This is kinda weird.

EMÍLIA passes the other hand in the face of Camilia.

EMÍLIA

You have a very quite clean skin girl.

CAMILA

You can stop.

CAMILA starts to walk away.

EMÍLIA

Looks like our little friend, have fear us.

CAMILA continues to move away.

EMÍLIA

Daniela come.

EMÍLIA nears threatening.

CAMILA goes away until it reaches the wall. CAMILA looks scared to EMÍLIA. EMÍLIA make a cynical smile. EMÍLIA shows the pie for CAMILA. CAMILA quickly puts her hand beneath the hand of EMILIA and pushes the pie in EMILIA face, causing EMÍLIA get hit with the pie, getting smeared all over her face. EMÍLIA clean face and gets irritated. CAMILA smiles.

CAMILA

Oh, was it? It was funny.

EMÍLIA

You will see.

CAMILA (having fun)

Have liked you, we'll be great friends.

EMÍLIA turns to DANIELA.

EMÍLIA

Give me another pie.

DANIELA delivery pie for EMILIA.

EMILIA (talking to CAMILA)

Now it's your turn.

CAMILA

Cool, let me try.

DANIELA

That was funny.

EMILIA

Shut up, or you'll be next.

EMÍLIA turns to CAMILA, CAMILA takes the pie in EMILIA hand and throws in her face.

CAMILA

I'm getting good at this.

EMILIA clean self.

CAMILA

I like you, only a very humble person would do this to make a friend at ease.

EMILIA goes to the back of CAMILA and grabs your arms.

CAMILA

Easy, friend.

EMILIA

Daniela will proves that you serve for something.

DANIELA

Doing what?

EMILIA

Guess what?

DANIELA try to hit CAMILA with the pie but she ducks and hits the face of EMILIA.

DANIELA

Sorry, she ducked.

EMILIA loose CAMILA and cleans her face with her hands.

CAMILA

Thanks girls, I enjoyed too much.

CAMILA kiss on the DANIELA cheek. CAMILA goes to EMILIA. CAMILA grabs a scarf, CAMILA clean the cheek and kiss EMILIA.

CAMILA

Sorry friend, but I do not want to mess my makeup.

CAMILA kisses EMILIA in the place where she cleared.

CAMILA

Bye girls, later we'll talk.

EMILIA

Wait.

EMILIA runs up, she grabs DANIELA from behind and holding.

EMILIA

Hey friend, before I go, take this pie there on the floor.

CAMILA

Can I?

EMILIA

Sure.

DANIELA begins to struggle.

DANIELA

Stop, I do not want.

EMILIA

It's only fair I pay for your stupidity, you can come Camila.

DANIELA

Stop it.

EMILIA cover the mouth of DANIELA.

CAMILA

I do not understand why she is so upset, so on.

CAMILA rubs the pie in the face of EMILIA. EMILIA loose DANIELA and clean the face.

CAMILA
Well girls, now I have to go anyway, but I'll be late to a party, then we'll talk.

DANIELA

Wait a minute.

DANIELA grabs the back of EMILIA.

DANIELA

Easy friend, after all, have to have the grand finale.

CAMILA

Oh friends, I love this kind of joke, but it's getting boring.

DANIELA

But you have to do this. Look at that beautiful face hers.

CAMILA

I think she has already tired.

DANIELA

No tired, look her smile.

EMILIA do a forced smile.

DANIELA

See, she's happy, I'll give you a hint, it's the double pie, both at the same time.

EMILIA

Two at once is slutty.

CAMILA

See, she does not want, respect her wishes.

DANIELA

She wants yes, she would not want all the girls knew what happened, right?

EMILIA

Oh, okay, let´s end this fast.
CAMILA look for DANIELA and rubs EMILIA two pies in the face in the same time.

DANIELA

You fool, you did wrong.

DANIELA takes two more pies and throw in EMILIA face.

DANIELA

See, this is how you do it.

CAMILA
You did the same to me.

DANIELA

I know, I wanted to do too.

CAMILA kisses DANIELA.

CAMILA

Now I have to go anyway. Bye, I love you two, let's be good friends.

CAMILA goes up and takes DAIELA hand.

CAMILA

Sorry friend, I think even with my washcloth I could kiss you without dirtying my makeup, but when I return I give you a kiss.

CAMILA goes away.

EMILIA is glaring at DANIELA.

Emilia goes to the backyard of her house.

EMILIA grabs a bucket of water, a rag and start cleaning your face.

EMILIA

You were also bastard, right? You could help me, but no.

DANIELA

Ah, it was fun.

EMILIA

Beautiful friend, humiliated me in front of that preppy, daddy's girl.

DANIELA

Nothing to do, the important thing is that everyone laughed a lot and we'll all be friends.

EMILIA
Yeah, I saw that you liked it, go be friend of her alone.

DANIELA

Stop it, you deserve i , it's not fair for you to fight with me.

EMILIA

Of course not.

EMILIA leaves and returns with two pies.

EMILIA

Alright. Let's not fight over it.

DANIELA puts her hand behind the pies and makes EMILIA was hit with pies and smear all her face.

DANIELA

Are you sure you want to continue playing it?

EMILIA

Today 's enough.


EMILIA stares at the camera with fool face DANIELA giggles.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário