domingo, 8 de fevereiro de 2015

New Writed Story.

Theft

Camila and Emilia are lying each on a couch. EMILIA make one snort.

EMILIA
That sucks.

CAMILA
You are Upset?

EMILIA
Totally.

CAMILA
Let me show you something.

CAMILA strip pocket handcuffs.

EMILIA
Are yours?

CAMILA
From Daniela.

EMILIA
Why does she have it?

CAMILA
I think she has some strange fantasies.

EMILIA
That's funny, I never would expect that from her.

CAMILA
Let me put on you for me to see as it gets.

EMILIA
Get out, your sucker.

CAMILA
I relesed you, I'm with the key.

EMILIA
You think I'm fool? You will enjoy hit  pies in my face, I know.

CAMILA
I will not, I promise.

EMILIA
Anyway, I do not want to play it.

CAMILA
Emilia will, have guts.

EMILIA
I do not want.

CAMILA
I give you a gift, you know that chain I bought?

EMILIA
I know.

CAMILA
It is more expensive the gift I will give you.

EMILIA
I do not know.

CAMILA
I promise I'm not thinking about throwing pies at you, you can beat me if I do this with you.

EMILIA
Okay, more has to be fast and I'll have my gift.

CAMILA
Combined.

CAMILA puts the cuffs on the arms of EMILIA, putting them back.

CAMILA
You see, your fearful.

EMILIA
Yeah but we will as soon as I want my present.

CAMILA takes the EMILIA's cheek.

CAMILA
Beautiful girl.

Camila pulls the hair of EMILIA and cover the nose of EMILIA.

EMILIA
Will you stop?

CAMILA
I said nothing of pies, but I'll give you an expensive gift, so I have the right to have a little fun.

EMILIA
You clown.

CAMILA
Too bad I held your arms back, I could make you my horse.

EMILIA
If you had held my arms forward, I was going to punch in your head that you would only get out of the coma in the month coming.
The doorbell rings.

CAMILA
No longer will.

EMILIA
Damn, must be Daniela.

CAMILA
Damn.

EMILIA
As I was dizzy, she will throw me pies in the face and you will say that I arranged with you but not with her.

CAMILA
Be quiet, I do not arranged anything with her, to be honest, she does not know I took the handcuffs.

CAMILA opens the door, EMILIA is sitting in the chair with your arms back. DANIELA go at Emilia.

DANIELA
I know you had caught.

EMILIA
Oh, that's dirty.

CAMILA
It was she who took it, I do not know anything.

DANIELA
Did not know what?

CAMILA
Knew nothing. The fault was all her.

DANIELA
It was she who took?

CAMILA
Yes.

DANIELA
I think there's a person here who is in need to take a pie in the face to stop being stupid.

EMILIA
I have nothing to do with it.

DANIELA takes the handcuffs of EMILIA.

DANIELA
Take Camila arms.

EMILIA goes to CAMILA and take her. DANIELA puts handcuffs on CAMILA.

DANIELA
I saw that you got and still wanted to do the Emilia get screwed in place.

CAMILA
I am innocent.

DANIELA takes two pies, DANIELA puts one in the chair. DANIELA goes to CAMILA and makes her sit on the pie.

DANIELA
This was only the beginning.

EMILIA laughs.

EMILIA
I like that.

DANIELA
And if we go take a little ride with our friend, with this smerared pie stuck in her pants.

CAMILA
Oh, that would be very humiliating.

DANIELA
You're right, we do not need that, right Emilia?

EMILIA
Right.

DANIELA throw a pie in CAMILA. EMILIA is holding two pies, EMILIA throw both in CAMILA. DANIELA behind a huge cake and sticks CAMILA  head in it. EMILIA hit more a pie in CAMILA.

EMILIA
I hope you learned your lesson.

CAMILA
Yes, sorry for trying to make you an idiot.

EMILIA
Good girl.

DANIELA
One more.

DANIELA throw a pie in CAMILA.

DANIELA
If you forget.

EMILIA takes off the handcuffs of CAMILA.

EMILIA
And I want my gift, which is more expensive than a chain.
CAMILA leaves off and back with a pie.

CAMILA
Here is your gift, beautiful.

EMILIA
You remember what we agreed on I beat you, right?

CAMILA
Really, can throw this pie in me.

EMILIA
Forget the deal, can give me this gift.

CAMILA
Can I?

EMILIA
You can friend, you have suffered enough today, I will give you a chance.

CAMILA
No retaliation?

EMILIA
No retaliation.

CAMILA goes toward EMILIA, DANIELA comes from behind and hits CAMILA with pie.

EMILIA
Okay synchronized, right friend?

DANIELA
Yes, she deserves.

EMILIA goes to CAMILA. EMILIA delivers a cloth to CAMILA.

EMILIA
Let me take this pie.

CAMILA
Thank you.

CAMILA delivery the pie for EMILIA.

CAMILA
I think I messed up.


EMILIA hit the pie in CAMILA face.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário