terça-feira, 8 de julho de 2014

Writted story.

Em baixo está a mesma história em português.

Story just written.
Good evening everyone.
I decided to post one writted story, is like one of the comics with few differences.
Enjoy.


Police.

EMILIA and CAMILA are walking together.

EMILIA

You passed the exam then?

CAMILA

It was easy, I'm super happy.

EMILIA

Cool, Daniela is already knowing.

CAMILA

You talked to her?

EMILIA

No, someone told her, do not know who.

CAMILA

Too bad, I wish I have told her.

EMILIA

She is at home now doing their favorite pie.

CAMILA

The strawberry?

EMILIA

That's the one.

CAMILA

Ah, was not to have told you, spoiled the surprise.

EMILIA

Sorry. Let's play a joke with Daniela?

CAMILA

Not like a lot of their jokes.

EMILIA

It will be funny, she will take the scare.

CAMILA

Better not, she's making my favorite dessert and I'll scare her, not cool.

EMILIA

Do not you love surprises? It will be a surprise.

CAMILA

Okay, but look there, huh?

EMILIA

Do so, you go there, sit on the couch and gets a face of as something horrible had happened to you.

CAMILA

So what?

EMILIA

The other part, you can leave me.

In CAMILA house.

DANIELA is preparing the pies, the bell rings, come CAMILA and EMILIA.

DANIELA

Congratulations Camila.

CAMILA passes, goes to the couch and sits CAMILA is crestfallen.

DANIELLE goes to CAMILA.

DANIELA

What´s up, girl?

CAMILA don´t say.

DANIELLE goes to EMILIA you're upset.

DANIELA

Emilia, will you tell me what happened?

EMILIA

I would rather not tell.

DANIELA

I was worried.

EMILIA

Never mind, better cancel the special dessert.

DANIELA

But they are ready.

EMILIA

I think she will not even get to eat.

DANIELA

Wow, is that bad?

EMILIA

Bad? You cannot imagine.

DANIELA

Tell me.

EMILIA

I was in my house when the police called there.

DANIELA

Police?

EMILIA

The police, they took Camila stealing.

DANIELA gets upset. CAMILA looks scared for EMILIA.

DANIELA

Stealing?

CAMILA

Hey, Emilia.

EMILIA (screaming)

Is still a thief.

CAMILA is startled.

EMILIA

Now I'm responsible for it.

DANIELA

I do not believe, cannot be true, I always trusted her.

CAMILA

Emilia.

EMÍLIA

Be quiet, you have no right to say anything.

DANIELA

Hard work I have.

EMILIA

Yes, but after all, it nonetheless has the merit of having passed the examination.

DANIELA

That is.

DANIELA grabs the pie and takes up CAMILA.

DANIELA

I did for you, though you do not deserve.

EMILIA goes up, puts his hand beneath the hand and makes CAMILA hit the face with a pie smeared all your face.

DANIELA

Normally I would find this very bad taste, but well she deserved.

DANIELA hug EMILIA.

DANIELA

Thank you, now I think it was worth making that pie.

EMILIA

Right. I'm going to the bakery to buy more pies, I guess it was not enough.

DANIELA

Arrives.

EMILIA

I'll be back.

EMILIA goes to the door.

DANIELA
So what you have to say for yourself, your offender?

EMÍLIA back with pies.

EMILIA enters the room with several pies. DANIELA and CAMILA and are looking for EMILIA.

EMILIA

You know she was going to lie to you.

EMILIA throws a pie in CAMILA hard.

DANIELA

I mean then that it was all a joke?

EMILIA

Lie.

DANIELA

And why you accepted, Camila?

CAMILA

She did not tell me the whole joke, I thought that it would not be such a thing.

EMILIA throw two pies in CAMILA face.

EMILIA

You know what we do with informers?

DANIELA

I think this coming as well, eh Emily?

EMILIA

It's not fair.

DANIELA gets a pie, is going to throw in the EMILIA, but she throw in CAMILA.

CAMILA

Why did you do that?

DANIELA

Oh, today I realized something, you're so cute, I even like to take you all smeared.

CAMILA

It's not fair.

DANIELA

Right, but you were too dizzy to fall for that, then you deserve a punishment.

CAMILA

And Emily, will leave unscathed?

DANIELA

Today yes.

CAMILA

It's not fair.

DANIELA
Because I felt sorry for you, and when I feel it, I will throw you in more pies. But we do so, you passed the test and we are very proud of you, so now you take pies in the face.

CAMILA

It's not fair, I was the biggest victim.

EMILIA take CAMILA back.

EMILIA

Be quiet, she knows what she is doing.

DANIELA grabs the pie and throws in CAMILA.

EMILIA

My turn.


EMILIA hit CAMILA, DANIELA handle CAMILA, EMILIA throw two pies in the face and scrub with strong.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário