sábado, 12 de julho de 2014

More one writted story.

Now, the story in english,

Em baixo, em português.

The Perfume.

EMILIA is sitting on the couch, EMILIA hear the noise of breaking glass. EMILIA goes to his room and sees DANIELA and broken glass on the floor next to a liquid.

EMILIA

Daniela, this is my favorite perfume.

DANIELA

I´m sorry.

EMILIA goes into the kitchen, grabs a pie and throws in DANIELA face.

EMILIA

For you learn.

DANIELA

I cannot believe you did that.

EMILIA

And you will pay.

DANIELA

I do not believe, my friendship is worth less than that damn perfume.

EMILIA

Sorry, I do this without thinking.

DANIELA

What you did was wrong, want to punish me for such a thing, nor was my fault.

EMILIA

You are right. You can throw me three pies.

DANIELA

If I do that, I would simply excusing you, but not quite.

EMILIA

Sorry.

CAMILA enters the room.

DANIELA

And who overthrew the perfume was this idiot here that neither had the courage to stand to take the blame.

CAMILA

Sorry.

EMILIA

I mean it was her and not you?

CAMILA

Excuse me, I was afraid you'd fight me, so I asked her to tell you.

EMILIA

How ridiculous.

DANIELA

But okay, just throw a pie in it and is resolved.

EMILIA

I cannot, it's not right to humiliate someone for something she did not mean to.

DANIELA

Oh, just the idiot here gets screwed.

EMILIA

Sorry.

DANIELA grabs a pie and goes up CAMILA. EMILIA take DANIELA back.

EMILIA

Stop it.

DANIELA

Not is right I only give me bad  if I was the only one brave..

CAMILA takes the pie of DANIELA hand and throws in her.

EMILIA

Why did you do that?

CAMILA

It was her or me.

EMILIA

So that makes sense.

DANIELA

Let me go.

EMILIA leave DANIELA.

EMILIA

But you can stop saw, I will not tolerate any injustice in my house.

DANIELA

Only after I screwed up.

CAMILA goes to DANIELA.

CAMILA

You want to get back at me?

DANIELA

Would be right.

CAMILA throw two pies in DANIELA.

CAMILA

This is by having vengeful thoughts.

DANIELA

Emilia looks it.

EMILIA (yelling from the bathroom)

I saw nothing, I'm in the bathroom.

DANIELA

Damn.

CAMILA goes to DANIELA holding a pie.

DANIELA

Stop.

CAMILA

Calm down you crazy, this pie is strange.

DANIELA

Let me see.

DANIELA approaching the face of the pie to look. CAMILA slams pie in face DANIELA.

CAMILA

I cannot believe you fell for that.

DANIELA

This is so old, I did not think you were doing.

CAMILA

Lie, you fell because an idiot.

EMILIA go to DANIELA up with a pie.

EMILIA

I saw what she did was not right, you see that pie so beautiful?

DANIELA

I'm seeing.

EMILIA

You pick up and ...

EMILIA slams pie in face DANIELA.

DANIELA

Why did you do that? You are not the righteous owner?

EMILIA

I know, but I thought it was so cool that I had to do also, luckily has an imbecile girl who falls in all.

DANIELA

I'm leaving.

EMILIA

Calm, be the victim again.

DANIELA

I'm tired.

CAMILA come from one side and Emilia to the other, each holding a pie. CAMILA will throw the pie in DANIELA but DANIELA stoops. DANIELA wait a bit and when she gets up, hits the CAMILA the face and scrub until leaving the clean plate.

CAMILA

You almost made me hit the Emilia.

EMILIA

Lucky that it did not, I'd put you out kicking if this had happened.

DANIELA

Sorry friend.

EMILIA

Apologize, but is quietly while I hit you with one more pie.

EMILIA will throw the pie, DANIELA stoops, EMILIA ducks and hits a pie in the face DANIELA.

EMILIA

You are risking girl, beware.

CAMILA

As punishment, let's throw more pies her until she no longer hold.

EMILIA

Good idea.


EMILIA and CAMILA put DANIELA in the corner on the wall and each one throw two pies in her.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário