domingo, 8 de junho de 2014

Another wetlook story.

Indice - Index:

http://tortaseretas.blogspot.com.br/2013/06/blog-post.html

Good morning everyone.
I was doing the math and realized I forgot a very important thing.
As you know, in my stories I have a policy that all characters should have the opportunity to get dirty and being dirty, getting wet and being wet.
Then I realized I was missing a character having the wonderful opportunity to fall into the water with clothes and having to come home with clothes all wet, heavy, crumpled body.
How could I forget that lovely character, is not it? I hope she does not get upset with me because I have forgotten it, hehehe.
Today she will get her chance to get wet and areturn home with everyone staring and laughing in her face.
So, join the fun:










Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário