sábado, 11 de abril de 2015

New writed story.

The Attack

DANIELA is sitting on the couch. EMILIA and CAMILA rise and each takes a her arms.

DANIELA
What do you want?

EMILIA
Do you know this business that we do two of us join to fool anyone?

DANIELA
I know, what is?

CAMILA
Today we would do this to you, but give up.

DANIELA
Good.

CAMILA
Although not so cool, take with strength.

DANIELA
Today not girls, later I have a date.

CAMILA
We deliver you good clean for your meeting.

DANIELA
If you do not deceive me, will not have that.

EMILIA puts handcuffs on DANIELA.

EMILIA
Their bargaining power just end up.

DANIELA
Bummer.

DANIELA gets up and runs to the bathroom, DANIELA closes the door, EMILIA opens the door and back to the room with DANIELA.

EMILIA
What's a hand in a time like this, right?

CAMILA laughs.

CAMILA
With one hand, at that time she would be safe.

EMILIA puts a pie in the chair.

EMILIA
You know right?

DANIELA
I known.

DANIELA goes to the chair and sits in the pie.

DANIELA
Satisfied?

EMILIA
It was cool, I love that joke.

DANIELA rises, EMILIA takes the chair and put another pie and makes DANIELA sit.

EMILIA
No matter how many times I see it, I will always love.
EMILIA hits a pie on the front of DANIELA.

DANIELA
Okay, how long for me to be loosed?

EMILIA
Easy, my friend.

EMILIA put a cake on the table.

DANIELA
Will have to have cake too?

EMILIA
This is a major one.

DANIELA
There can exchange for two pies in the face at the same time?

EMILIA
Yes you can, Camila do the honors.

CAMILA
With pleasure.

CAMILA handle the two pies and scrubs on DANIELA's face.

CAMILA
You are gorgeous.

EMILIA
Needless to more than skin cream.

EMILIA handle a wet cloth and clean the DANIELA's face, CAMILA sticks DANIELA head on the cake. DANIELA lifts the face.

DANIELA
I had changed the pies by the cake.

EMILIA
But I only throw the two pies.

CAMILA
Look, will now can go for the date.

EMILIA
We have little time.

EMILIA takes the handcuffs of DANIELA.

DANIELA
Thank you, now leave, please.

EMILIA and CAMILA leave the scene and return with two pies each, CAMILA and EMILIA are each on one side of DANIELA.

DANIELA
What is it?

EMILIA
In the last part of our game, you do not need to be handcuffed.

CAMILA
You not being handcuffed, you can dodge.

EMILIA
But you will not get and their pathetic attempts will only make the funniest and enjoyable thing.

DANIELA
Can stop, I do not give this right to you.

EMILIA hits a pie in the face DANIELA.

EMILIA
And since it was the first. On the target, or rather well in your face.

DANIELA is clean, DANIELA turns to EMILIA.

DANIELA
I think this is a lot of abuse.

CAMILA hit the pie in face DANIELA.

CAMILA
And there was the second, friend patience will not take long.

DANIELA pushes and CAMILA and EMILIA out of the room.

DANIELA
Have had fun, now out.

EMILIA
If you are in a hurry, let's go to the grand finale, right Camila?

CAMILA
Right.

EMILIA and CAMILA prepare to throw the pies, DANIELA ducks.

DANIELA
I dodged.

CAMILA and EMILIA still holding pies.

EMILIA
She dodged.

CAMILA
Congratulations On.

EMILIA and CAMILA stoop and hit the pies in DANIELA the same time.

CAMILA
Our hit rate?

EMILIA
One hundred percent.

CAMILA hits the hand of EMILIA.

CAMILA
That's it.

EMILIA
Now runs, there still time if you go to your meeting.
EMILIA hits the hand of CAMILA and the two go away laughing.

DANIELA goes to the sink and clean the face.

DANIELA
What bad friends I have, will there be enough time?

DANIELA looking phone.

DANIELA
And he canceled the meeting.

EMILIA and CAMILA and enter the bathroom.

EMILIA
I mean so that we can stay?

DANIELA
I said that I'll be late for the meeting.

EMILIA
Our good friend wants to trick us.

DANIELA runs out, goes through CAMILA and EMILIA, goes into the kitchen and takes two pies.

DANIELA
I want to see now.

EMILIA
You know very well what happens when you have two pies and two friends wanting to get you, do not you?

DANIELA
Damn, I know.

EMILIA
Is not it better to give up, for your own good?

DANIELA lowers his head.

DANIELA
Is that okay.

DANIELA leaves CAMILA and EMILIA take the pies in DANIELA. EMILIA throw the pie in DANIELA's face.

CAMILA
I'll be good with Daniela, instead of throw my pie in her, I'll throw in Emilia.

EMILIA
Want to take a punch?

CAMILA flashes to EMILIA. CAMILA will thorw the pie in DANIELA, EMILIA puts her hand on the hand and makes CAMILA hit DANIELA face.

CAMILA
You saw right Daniela, I tried.

EMILIA
Liked, that was cool, let's do more of that.

CAMILA
We did, and Daniela, if you be quiet, we will not even put handcuffs on you.

DANIELA
I stay quiet.

EMILIA
Come on, and I warn, puts a pie in me and I'll break you.

CAMILA
You can trust me, and the same goes for me.

EMILIA
Do not even talk, the one that will get dirty today is the idiot Daniela.

CAMILA
Where is she?

EMILIA
Took a job.

DANIELA
I just went in the bathroom.

EMILIA
And now, handcuff?

CAMILA goes up, grip the DANIELA hair and pulls her face back.

CAMILA
Do not need it, right?

CAMILA and EMILIA take a pie each. CAMILA does that will hit EMILIA and makes CAMILA hit DANIELA. EMILIA does that will hit CAMILA, CAMILA and makes EMILIA hit DANIELA.

EMILIA
Sorry Daniela, I think I hit that pie right in your face.

DANIELA
Soon finish it.

EMILIA
Let us end then.


CAMILA and EMILIA take two pies each and hit DANIELA the same time.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário